Position: Senior iOS Developer
Location: Bonifacio Global City
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2. At least 2 years of software development experience.
3. At least 2 years of iOS development.
4. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
5. A deep familiarity with Objective-C.
6. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
7. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
8. Development experience with other mobile platforms (e.g. Android), a plus!
Latest posts by Louise Dizon (see all)
- Choosing Between Traditional and Digital Marketing - January 19, 2018
- Few Resolution Worth Sticking To - January 6, 2017
- 9 Social Media Pages You Can Use as Inspiration for Success - October 14, 2016